Keto Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fat Bombs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons keto friendly sugar substitute
- 1/8 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, combine peanut butter, butter and coconut oil. Melt in 30
second bursts, stirring after each, until completely melted.
- In a small bowl, add cocoa powder, peanut butter protein powder, cinnamon and sugar
substitute. Add into bowl of melted ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a silicone mold (the bombs are easier to remove in silicone molds) and freeze
for at least one hour.
- Pop fat bombs from mold and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer
These will melt at room temperature so make sure to store in refrigerator or freezer