Keto Meatball Casserole
● 2 lbs. Ground beef
● 1 c. Crushed pork rind crumbs
● ½ c. Parmesan cheese
● 1 ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
● ½ tsp. Basil
● 3 Cloves minced garlic
● Salt and pepper to taste
● 1 Egg beaten
● 1 ½ c. Low carb marinara sauce
● 1 ½ c. Shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine 2 lbs of ground beef with 1 cup of crushed pork rind crumbs
in large mixing bowl.Place pork rinds in a Ziploc bag and crush with
rolling pin until they are finely crushed
3. Add in ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
4. Mix in 1 ½ tsp of Italian seasoning and ½ tsp of Basil.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Stir in 3 cloves of minced garlic.
7. Pour in 1 beaten egg.
8. Combine all ingredients together mix with your hands until they are well
9. Form the meat mixture into 24 equal meatballs, and place them in greased casserole dish.
10. Bake the meatballs for 30 minutes, draining off any excess juices when they
11. Top the cooked meatballs with 1 ½ cups of low carb marinara sauce.
12. Sprinkle with 1 ½ cups of Mozzarella cheese.
13. Bake for an additional 10 minutes and serve over a bed of spinach or your favorite
Karen C says
Any idea what the nutrition break down is for this recipe??
Felicia Rivera says
I have made these every week for about 4 weeks in a row. My husband loves it and keeps asking me to make them. I grind the pork rinds in the food processor and it takes seconds. Love this recipe, thank you!