Looking for a new keto dinner idea or maybe a keto lunch idea? Why not try these low carb salmon patties. Super easy to make and delicious. Pair with your favorite keto bread or rolls and make a sandwich. You can also serve alone along side a salad or fresh veggies. If you want something different for your ketogenic diet then head to your kitchen and grab some ingredients to whip up these keto salmon patties.
Keto Salmon Patties
Makes 8 Patties
● 2 (14.75 oz.) Cans Pink Salmon
● 1 Egg beaten
● 1 Small onion finely chopped
● 2 tbsp. Fresh chopped chives
● ½ c. Pork rind finely crushed
● 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
● 1 tsp. Garlic powder
● Salt and pepper to taste
● 1 tbsp. Olive oil
● 2 tbsp. Unsalted butter
1. Completely drain two cans of pink salmon – place in mixing bowl.
2. Next add 1 small chopped onion and 1 beaten egg to the mixing bowl
3. Finely crush pork rinds and mix in 1/2 cup along with 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped chives.
4. Add 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce & 1 teaspoon of garlic powder,
salt and pepper to taste.
5. With your hands mix together all of the ingredients.
6. Divide the mixture and form 8 even patties.
7. In a skillet over medium heat add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
8. When the skillet is hot, add the salmon patties – single layer, make sure not to crowd the salmon patties in the skillet. If the skillet is not big enough you made need to use two skillets or cook the patties 4 at a time.
9. Cook the patties for 5-7 minutes on each side, make sure to sear and brown each
10. Set the patties on a paper towel and drain for a minute after you remove them from the skillet.
11. Top with sour cream and / or fresh herbs