Keto Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the mozzarella cheese and the cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl, and
microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir, and return for intervals of 30 seconds until the
cheeses are completely melted and can be combined.
3. Stir in the almond flour, baking powder and xanthan gum until well combined. If you
need to, you can return the mixture to the microwave for 15-30 seconds to loosen
things back up.
4. Stir 1 tbsp of Erythritol into the warm batter.
5. Mix in 1 beaten egg and 1 tsp of vanilla. Stir until completely absorbed and mixed in.
6. Place parchment paper on a counter, and sprinkle some almond flour over the
surface. Place the dough on the paper, and place another piece on top. Slowly roll
out the dough into roughly a rectangular or square shape.
7. Sprinkle 1 tbsp erythritol and 1-2 tsp of cinnamon over the dough.
8. Slowly and carefully roll the dough up.
9. Using a sharp knife, slice 11-12 circles of the dough.
10. Place the cut cinnamon rolls into a parchment lined cake pan or other baking dish.
11. Bake uncovered for 10-20 minutes until the rolls are browned on the top and a bit
crispy on the edges.
12. While the rolls are baking, beat 2 tbsp cream cheese, 2 tbsp erythritol and 2 tbsp
heavy whipping cream on high until smooth and creamy.
13. Remove the cinnamon rolls from the oven, let cool for a bit, and top with a generous
amount of the cream cheese topping while still slightly warm.