Do you have a craving for cookie dough on a ketogenic diet? I know I did and what better way to curb that then with a keto fat bomb. These keto chocolate chip cookie dough fat bombs are so delicious. I love that this is a NO bake fat bomb recipe and it is super simple to put together. The whole family loves these fat bombs including the kids. So if you are looking for a healthy snack, treat or dessert this is one you will want to put in your recipe box. A quick keto fat bomb that is tasty and delicious. You can’t go wrong with this easy keto chocolate chip cookie dough fat bomb recipe. So if you are ready let’s get ready to learn how to make fat bombs with this quick low carb keto chocolate chip cookie dough fat bomb.
In a mixing bowl mix all ingredients with fork until combined and smooth mixture.
Put mixture in freezer for about 30 minutes
Use an ice cream scoop, scoop out of the mixture and place on plate.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup Lily’s chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- In a mixing bowl mix all ingredients with fork until combined and smooth mixture.
- Put mixture in freezer for about 30 minutes
- Use an ice cream scoop, scoop out of the mixture and place on plate.
Serving: 7 Fat Bombs
Preparation time : 5 minutes + 30 for freezing = 35 minutes