Are you ready for the yummiest keto fat bombs? Then look no further than these keto mocha macadamia nut fat bombs.
2 delicious flavors in one amazing low carb keto fat bomb recipe. A simple and quick with only a few keto friendly ingredients.
Combine some cream cheese, coffee, cocoa, macadamia nuts and a few other ingredients for a sweet and savory treat.
The perfect keto dessert, snack or sweet treat.
You will be asked to make these all the time and the kids even love these too.
A healthy keto recipe that you can mix up in under 5 minutes.
You really can’t go wrong this amazing keto recipe.
So if you are looking for a keto fat bomb recipe that is super delicious then check this one out.
Are you ready to learn how to make keto fat bombs?
Check out this recipe for keto mocha fat bombs now!
Keto Fat Bombs
Combine all ingredients except for the ground macadamias in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
Cover the bowl and leave in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Portion the mixture with an ice cream scoop and roll into balls. Return to the freezer for another 15 minutes.
Roll each ball in ground macadamias.
Chill until ready to serve.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT📌
Keto Macadamia Mocha Fat Bombs
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup Macadamia Butter
- 2 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 2 Packets Stevia
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1-2 tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- ¼ cup Macadamia Nuts, ground
- Combine all ingredients except for the ground macadamias in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Cover the bowl and leave in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Portion the mixture with an ice cream scoop and roll into balls. Return to the freezer for another 15 minutes.
- Roll each ball in ground macadamias.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
Calories – 231 kcal
Carbohydrates – 6g(11%)
Protein – 5(9%)
Fat – 21(80%)